Between the Bricks Merch Store stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Care
within 14 days from the date of your purchase and subject to the following criteria we will either replace or refund the full price of the product in question, excluding postage costs.
Between the Bricks Merch Store products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
Between the Bricks Merch Store takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images. Our online designer will tell you if the image is going to be blurry - if in doubt please contact us and we can check it for you.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. All of the measurements are given for each product, it is up the customer to check that the size chosen is correct.
- Colour variation from screen to printed product. Colour variation is inherent in the design process, and it is impossible to match colours from computer screens, as every screen is different. Colours on screen are made up from light, so neon and very bright colours in particular will not look like this when printed.
- Garment shrinkage in wash if washing instructions aren't followed.
- Courier delivery timeframes.
- Due to the production process, colours, position, size & scale are indicative only. If you require your design to be a specific size or location please put a note in with your order.
Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, Between the Bricks Merch Store does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
OUT OF STOCK
Like most other printers, we do not hold stock of all the apparel options we have on our site, and order them from our suppliers once orders are confirmed. Occasionally an item you have ordered on our site, will be out of stock with our supplier. This is out of our control. We will always let you know the next business day after your order and will either give you alternatives, or can fully refund for any out of stock items.
We usually only receive compliments about the prints we do, but in the unlikely event you're unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to return / receive a new product:
Simply email us with;
1. The date of your purchase
2. Your order number
3. What you would like to return
4. Why you want to return it.
5. A photo of the fault/damage
Once we have received this email we will organise a replacement or refund for you if the order meets our user agreement/return policy. You may have to return the product back to us. Please note, we do not cover return shipping.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
We do not accept items that have been worn.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in approved proofs, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size.
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but we cannot take responsibility for delays in courier delivery, as this is out of our hands.
Please contact us so we can look after you, well before your due date. We want you to receive your garments on time and are only a phone call or an email away.
DAMAGE OR NON DELIVERY
All enquiries for loss or damage need to have been lodged via telephone, email or our website with our Customer Service team within 7 days of delivery of the goods for damage, or in the case of loss within 14 days of date of despatch.
- Cold water wash only on all products
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade